Thursday, August 04, 2005

Vicki's Crocheted Hooded Pullover

Yes, that's me again in my hooded pullover. I used a knit pattern that CatLady from the CP Digest 5/27/05 recommended in her post http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/khs-hoodedSweater.html but converted it to crochet using a measuring tape and some guess work, especially to make it plus + size (I like that description better than big women). I have now made another one for my daughter in an xl. I used Sugar and Cream cotton thread and a size G hook. Hopefully, it will not stretch all out of shape. I have only worn it a couple of times and so far so good.

2 comments:

Donnamae said...

Vicki, this pullover is absolutely gorgeous. I just don't have the mental capacity to convert knit to crochet. So I've taught myself to knit but it takes so long and I'd rather crochet. I too am a MA resident (North Shore) Wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing!

Karen said...

wow its awesome and looks great on you!