Friday, January 29, 2010

Lots has happened since last post

Hi all. Wow, my last post was May of 2009 and boy has a lot happened since then. I met and fell in love with a wonderful man from Keller, Texas. We met online at http://www.catholicmatch.com/. Had a whirlwind romance and packed up and moved to Texas. I haven't been able to do much crocheting or knitting as my middle finger has a torn ligament and needs surgery and I'm waiting for a referral. I miss crocheting so much. I am able to do simple knitting with a brace on though, but that's about it.

I moved from being a city girl to a country girl with horses and cows as neighbors. This is taking some getting used to though, it sure is a new culture here.

I am starting a new adventure by becoming a partner in my husband's GlobalBusiness http://www.sfgb.biz. We have unique products and services and are partnered with major businesses. One of our products is Artistry, one of the top five comestic firms in the US and is sponsoring this year's Miss America pageant. Check out our website for further information.

No comments: